I worry a lot over things that might not happen
i tend to exaggerate
I expect to be able to deal with anything and anyone
I strive for perfection
I feel that, when compared with others, I am lacking
I expect to be liked by and to like everyone
I am often accused of being over-emotional
I am not happy with my appearance
I tend to push myself hard
I do not 'suffer fools gladly'
I tend not to make time to relax
I find my emotions spill over easily
I easily show my emotion
I spend a lot of time thinking about hurts
I worry about what people think about me
I feel scared if i can't control a situation
I tend to criticise others and myself too
I have trouble letting go of a situation
I always have to be right
Afterall, i be who i am. Don't misinterprate people by the appearance. Be friend with each other and you wouldn't loose anything. In fact, you'll get to know more people and that more will enter in your blissful life. Its worth it to know more people so that when one is not there for you, look behind, others are still there for you, including myself. You can put that on me! =D
<3<3<3

0 comments:
Post a Comment