Hujan renyai-renyai, mengharapkan pelangi keluar muncul kejap lagi. So yeah i think i shall right one entry about my heart. Deep deep inside my heart, there is a soft sound whispering something.
Am i burdening people who walk beside me? I don't even know, i don't even noticed that. But, i love to give my hands to those who need it at most. But then, things go very very different when i need some hands to help me on small things.
Why am i keep helping those people who have no intense to appreciate things that i did? Kenapa bila kita tolong orang then bila kita perlukan pertolongan, semuanya mengelak? Don't want to think about it. I just wondering. People are so phony. So so phony. Including you!!!
Someone pernah cakap, mungkin kebaikan kita tu, Allah hold kejap, nak balas dekat akhirat nanti. That could be so true. Mungkin bila kita buat something, we should put sincerety more than to aspect orang tu akan tolong kita bila kita perlukan pertolongan. Mungkin bila kita hulurkan bantuan, we should forget the hope that, when you're in trouble, there's a person who willingly help you. Budi tu tak mungkin dibalas, budi tu dibawa mati. Hutang budi dibawa ke mati. Now i remember that phrase. Now i remember how true that phrase. Mungkin dekat alam sana, Allah akan balas semuanya dan tak tertinggal satu pun.
Just imagine, someone yang always ada bila kita dalam susah, that person will make you so touched with the intense to always be there when you need her or him. Say thanks lah tu them.
Highlighted here, PERSON WHO LOVES ME FOR WHO I AM. Tak ramai yang
boleh ngam dengan perangai kita, tak ramai juga yang memahami kehendak
kita. But kita boleh try to care about someone's feelings. Note that, we
cannott fulfill someone's desire. Tu memang susah. We cannot always
think about ourselves. Put yourself in that person's shoes. You might
feel the same.
Now i think that, boy, we don't live in a world of ours but full of other people. People walk in and out of your life. Think about the community. Don't live in a world of your own.
I WANT A FRIEND THAT IS WITH ME IN
THE BAD AND GOOD MOMENTS. THAT TALKS TO ME IN PURE TRUST, THAT WILL
NEVER MAKE ME FEEL LOST. THAT WHEN I FALL DOWN THEY WILL OFFER ME THEIR
HAND TO LIFT ME UP, WITH NO SHAME BUT JUST A FRIEND WHO REALLY CARES AND
HAS A HEART. I WANT A FRIEND WHO LOVES ME FOR WHO I AM.

0 comments:
Post a Comment